Dip Bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Wallbass, Jul 29, 2008.

When do you get your best action using a Dip Bait

1. Daytime

2. Night

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Wallbass

Wallbass New Member

State:
    Indiana
    For those of you who use Dip Baits,Do you get better action in the day time or at night?
    Also if your using a Looprig do you cut it in half?................Thanks Jeff :wink::big_smile:

2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I've always used dipbaits during the daytime. Usually have my best luck during the hours of 5 to 10 A.M. I use tubie worms and looper rigs. Sometimes I will cut the tubie worms in half, if the bite is slow. Sonny's, Catfish Charlie and Cattracker are my best producers. Haven't had the chance this year to experiment with the Team Catfish Secret 7 and Danny King's punch bait yet.

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I went with the daytime also , but for me the dip bait works the best for me 1 or 2 hours before & after the high & low tides ,
    :0a23:
    Only because I use it mostly in the Ca. Delta (River) & the scent of the dip bait leaves a better scent tail & I think that more Cats are on the prowl at that time.
    :wink:

:0a26:

4. ATTICUS_BUDDY

ATTICUS_BUDDY New Member

State:
    mn originally now NC
    i use dipp bait during the day but thats just because come night fall im running live bait for the flatties but yes its very effective exspecially in small lakes and ponds

5. kansas_catman_16

kansas_catman_16 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    i say at night cuz thats when i use it most. ill wade fish lakes with it at night for big channels and it works and rivals cut shad here

6. ATTICUS_BUDDY

ATTICUS_BUDDY New Member

State:
    mn originally now NC
    when the mrs. is not around use the blender and blend shad liver velveta cheese and all the blood from the liver together pour into large bowl and add small amount of flour and kneed it together till its like dough ball it on to a treble hook and have fun with the channels

7. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I only fish during the daytime. We've been catching fish all day long in 100 degree heat and 90 degree water temps on Secret 7 dip bait.

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Daytime,nightime, anytime!!!:smile2::eek:oooh::wink: "7' will produce fish for ya...best bait going:big_smile:

9. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    where can I score some secret 7 dip bait, I use danny kings dip bait mixed with some catfish dynamite, works 24-7, but always wanna try new things tho.

10. scrappy

scrappy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I voted nights just because i fish in the evenings or very early mornings,dont like fishen if its too hot out.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    You can purchase secret 7 on the web from BOC sponsor Team Catfish. Check out his sponsor site.

12. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Here is the link to our webstore. http://teamcatfish.com/

Hope this helps ya. You can also call toll free 866 466 5738 to order any of our products via the telephone.