Dip Bait worms added to our site

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Apr 28, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    As of now we have them in 4 colors. Black,White,Yellow & Red with a #4 treble hook. They come in a 5 pack & 10 pack for now. I hope to have a new shopping cart soon. Where I can add them in a single pack . As it is now the shipping is way to high for just a single one. As soon as I can get the new shipping cart set up. I think our shipping will be in everyones favor them. AS it is now. Some pay extra, while other orders cost us $$.
    These worms hold bait great, When your done fishing. You can beat them against the water a few times. The bait is still hanging on to the bait holder on there.
    Hope to add the ones with the sickle hooks in a few weeks. Those I sure like.:wink:
    Pete
    http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/dipbaitwormallcolors.htm

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Just an update, If someone would like 1 or 2 dipbait worms. With an order of something else. Please let me know, I will fix it where you can pay for the worms and there will not be any shipping on them. Shoot until May the 14th. With a order of $20. or more of other products. I will sell any amount of the worms with no shipping. Just E-Mail or PM me letting me know what color of worms and the amount. I will send you a paypal request for the worms only.
    So if you need some of the best dip bait worms out there . This is the way to get them.
    Pete

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We hope to have dipbait worms in black and the red color soon. These will have a Matzuo Octoups Sickle hook in a size 3/0 black in them. These allow a person to CPR fish on the Dipbait worm. AS they do not swallow these as bad.
    Pete

4. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    hey pete,

yea, let me know when the Red with the single hooks get in I would like to try them, do you have any of them now????

Hey, I couldnt stand it, I am haveing a lamiglas , 8',made ((LOL)))Heavy Action, fast tip, up to 6oz. LOL !!! be ready in three weeks !!

Oh, Yea, what is the lateist on the Kahel Hooks ??

cliff

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Cliff the guy has the hooks. so when he gets the dip bait worms made up I will post. It should been soon. Within the next few weeks.
    Man you will like that rod. I know I will be glad when mine is done and ready to break in on a big blue.
    Hooks. I talked with the hook manufacture today. Its looking like at lease fall on them. AS $$ is tight and not a lot of orders. So have to wait until we can sell lots more kat Bobbers. But still working on the new hooks.
    Pete

6. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hey Pete

Let me know when they get in, I would like to have 20 of the Red Dip Bait worms, that is all that I am catching any thing on right now, is dip bait, they wont even look at a Shad,:crazy: or mine anyway ((LOL))

cliff