Dip Bait and Looper rigs

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by flaboy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I just recieved my looper rigs yesterday, it was abt 90deg and the Hog Wild had been settin in my car all day but I had to go. It was quite runny as I poked the looper rigs in it.
    I cast out, waited about 15 min and went to check my bait. To my complete surprise, there was still a core of cooled(river temp) bait on both my rigs!
    I'm sold, I have tried sponges, rags, etc and neither will hold bait over 5min.
    so I give a thumbs up to looper rigs.
    and with the bait hot this was NOT a fair try but now I'm just waitin for time to really fish some :p

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Flaboy,
    How are you doing?
    Just wait until you fish with the Looper Rig and some dip-bait that you had on ice (stiffer Dip-bait) :)

Bert :cool:

3. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Flaboy thanks for the update on the rigs an how they worked for you.
    Bert more than once I have had the whole contents of the jar start cooming out when the bait was stiff,an had to sort of use the punch stick to break the rig loose. LOL
    Loop

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Flaboy you have learned a great secret of fishing with Stinkbait. It works even better when it stays on the hook. LMAO Those looper rigs can't be beat. Glad ya had luck with em.

5. cat4life

cat4life New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    I was wanting to buy some of the looper rigs. They look great and sound like they work.

6. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    them looper rigs are great, they hold the dip bait on the hook, now, all I got to do is get some catfish on the hook!
    (of course I was only fishin for abt 30 min.) :p

7. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I agree with yall. I finally got to try em out this past weekend and I was impressed (to put it lightly). I hadn't fished dip bait in years just because I didn't like what was on the market as far as bait tubes, hooks, rigs etc. These loopers worked like a charm and I will be ordering a bunch more soon, including some of the circles this time. I had one line out for over an hour in a decent current, reeled the line in very quickly and still had dip bait on my hook! I give your rigs two thumbs up Loop!

8. cashukid

cashukid New Member

State:
    *Required*
    Loop.
    Just ordered some of your loops.
    Matter of fact ordered one each
    of your selections.
    What kind of delivery time, to
    Southwest Ohio?
    Hope it's quick, can't wait to try these,
    after all the plastics, etc, that have been
    put on the end of my line.

9. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I going to have to order some. I haven't caught any cats on dip bait but I will give it a try.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hey Clarence, they work great with Hog Wild out at Buckeye. That is my best luck with Hog Wild and Loopers.

11. cat4life

cat4life New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    You guys are really making me want to buy a pack of them right now, but I have to "conserve my money" ( cheap, I know. LOL) But it sounds like they are worth every penny. I'll get some someday. Hopefully soon.

12. lunkerman

lunkerman New Member

State:
    St. Peters
    This is going to be a stupid question but what is a looper. please keep in mind I'm new.

13. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Hey Lunkerman, check out the sponsor section at the top of the page, click on "Looper's Rigs" and you will see what they are all about. They are basically a rig for holding dip bait on your hook and man do they work. Blow away everything else on the market in my opinion. They come in different hook sizes and types and a 20 lb. leader attached.

14. lunkerman

lunkerman New Member

State:
    St. Peters
    Thanks I will have to try them.

15. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Loop,

I got everyone that fish with me, that use Dip-Baits, using "Lopper Rigs"! :)

Come to think about it :confused: - It's time for me to restock my Looper rigs. LOL :eek:

Take It Easy,
    Bert :cool:

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I have use loop's rigs for about two years now. The rigs work well for me, bait stays on hook well.

17. 98custom

98custom New Member

State:
    Northwest Flori
    i want to order some too. next time i plan a trip i might have to order some w/ some sonnys.