Dinner!!!

Discussion in 'LOUISIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by BYCURLY, Sep 26, 2008.

1. BYCURLY

BYCURLY New Member

State:
    LA
    Just getting into this catfishing thang, but went back to darbonne thursday morning and caught some small ones for the grease. Some of these are what you may call "whole fryers" but that is what my wife loves. Any way heres some pics(gonna try to download them)

Attached Files:

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    NICE haul of eaters! Welcome to the BOC!! Lemme get your rep points started.
    Bill in SC

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Brian,If I might ask,What would the few biggest weigh,I am just wondering,I like my smallest to be in the 3lb + range,I cant stand to try an clean the little ones less than that,Seems like too much work VS the amt of return. I praise youe patience tho,cause you got some fine eating right there.

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Brian welcome to the BOC and enjoy the catch of the day..Fish On

5. BYCURLY

BYCURLY New Member

State:
    LA
    The largest was just over 3 lbs. Most of them were 11/2 -2 lbs. I can tell by the pics I need some practice taking pictures. Maybe include something so you can see the size. My wife and girls love those little ones. I fry them whole. the others I skin and then filet. Thanks to ya Bill. My lake has some large flatheads also but I haven't got that far yet. Maybe one of these days I can have an avatar like yours!:crazy:

6. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    Those are whoopers. the most expensive catfish dinner I ever had was in a catfish house in georgia. It was all you could eat for 19.95. The fish averaged 3 ounces and I became exhausted from picking bones before i got near all i could eat.

7. deadly_legend

deadly_legend New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    nice load of fish you got there
    good job

AND

Welcome to the BOC Brian

8. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Nice mess of fish Brian. Welcome to the BOC.

9. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    When os dinner? Nice catch and welcome to the BOC.:wink:

10. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Looks good to me brother! I'll bring the hush puppies and slaw:big_smile:!