Dillon Shad

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfishrollo, Nov 6, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hit Dillon spillway the other morning to find it cranking! Moved down on the river, and got a mess of good shad to freeze for the winter fishing. They weren't hard to come by... Just thought I would let everyone know that they are running pretty thick right now and in good size! :big_smile: rollo

2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Must be nice. The shad were no where to be found yesterday up here around me. I threw the net in three different places yesterday and caught a few handfulls of little ones.:sad2: Then took a skunking last night at the lake.

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Glad to hear you got your winter baits caught. Hope you get a new PB this winter bro.

4. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    ship some of those up this way, kips rite i threw the the net for 3 hours today four different spots and caught one about 8 to 10 inches kinda sucks

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Come on down bro's I will even help ya throw some if you wanna stock up on them. We could get a bite to eat before hand even...:wink: rollo

6. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    dude you you trying to fatten me up, lol, sounds like a plan sometime

7. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    I was at Dillion this past Sunday, water was still crankin. Three throws and I had more than enough shad.