Dillon muskingnum gathering "MAY MAYHEM"

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, May 15, 2007.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    would like to know who is going to the get together and what time and where they will be when they get there,if anybody is going to need to get bait we will do what we can to help you out and try to put you on some good areas to fish

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tony Ill be there, I havnt decided or not to go Friday and stay the night or get there Sat about 12. Both boys have baseball games Sat morning.

3. feetdown

feetdown New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thinking of coming myself...This will be my first event. What do I need to bring and what can I expect.....
    Where and when????

4. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Judd we will be meeting at the entrance to Dillon state park campgrounds friday the 18th at 12 noon. Some people will be fishing Dillon Lake and others will be fishing the Muskingum river. We will be holding a fish fry at Dillon campgrounds saturday sites 121 and 123 at 2 pm. If you do come we could still use something small for door prizes. These gatherings are alot of fun. They are a great way to meet fellow catmen. You will not be dissapointed if you do come. You can check out all the details at the link below. We would love to see you there.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39034

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i will be there around noon on sat. as far as i know. i will give you or tony a call when im on my way there. im bringing the boat. is there gonna be a place to pull off at the ground. or do i need to just head to the ramp.?

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ill be there about noon on Sat. with my youngest son. My wife will meet us for the food with my oldest son then we will commence to fish :big_smile:. Ill be bringing plates and napkins. I have Jasons, Shawns, Johnnys cell so I may be calling to see where your at.

7. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    I'll be there this afternoon at camp site 162.

See ya all there!