Dillon Lake

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfishrollo, Sep 2, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Taking the wife to Dillon tomorrow, gonna do some bait fishing and drifting for channels.. anyone interested let me know, maybe we can meet up? rollo

2. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    will be taking the wife to dillon tomorrow ,just let us know what time you want to be there

3. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    We drifted Dillon lake last night and never got a hit on fresh cut shad, a really bad night.

4. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    there are some big channels in dillon lake from what ive been told.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    didn't get to stay too long..little one was fussy and the big boats had the waves moving! nice to see t-spergin and wife though... the man knows his stuff there and was catching.. sorry i didn't get to say bye before we left tony.. hope you caught some more.. :big_smile: rollo

6. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    we caught a total of 17 Jason,three were between 5 and 6 lbs the rest were the average 2 to 3 lbers,the wife had a ball,thats what its about glad she had a good time.Wish you guys could have stayed longer,it was good meeting your wife also,we will get it together one of these days and maybe we can get the women into some more fish another time.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i think that was the most boats i have seen on there in a while. my boat isn't small, and i had water coming in over the back..wife was nervous and had the little one. thought it would be wise to head back in. i waived at you, but don't think you could see me.. anyways, thanks for meeting up and the bait.. see you again soon brother...rollo