dillon lake 5/10/08

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by doughboy, May 11, 2008.

1. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    Well my daughter and I meet up with Tony Spergin to do a little catfishing. We had a hard time finding some bait since the spillway was really cranking but Tony come through agian with his cast net abilities and loaded up with some shad form inside the lake area . It was kindda slow for ole Dad but my daughter and Tony was on fire. I think Kierra caught 5 Tony caught 3 and they finially let me catch 1. Thanks for a good time Tony my little girl loved it.

Attached Files:

2. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    I was glad to be able to shake loose for a couple hours last night,Glad she had a good time,maybe next time we can get out when we have more time and Drift during the day,tell her she did a good Job,and the channels are starting to stack up for the spawn at dillon guys,so dont be shy come on down and do some fishing

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on the good fishing guys, and gal!!! ole tony is pretty tough with the throw net! rollo

4. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Congrats on the catch everyone. You're gonna have to stop them kids from showing ya up all the time though Brian. lol.

5. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Great going Tony & Brian and daughter .... I know they are in there .... Garry- :cool2:

6. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
    Nice job. Keep catching them.

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    those are some nice fish,congrats.now,just wait until shes old enough to use a fillet knife............

8. newell94

newell94 New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Nice catches. don't worry my daughter always catches more than me too. and she's only 3.

9. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to see you out there catching fish. Tell the family I said hey. Look forward to hooking up with you all as well. Congrats on all the fish and thanks for sharing.