DILLON HEATING UP.

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ben Noll, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My buddy Randy and I hit Dillon this afternoon.We netted a few shad(small but big enough that they did not get hung up in the net).It was two minutes till six when our first line hit the water.I was stringing on two of the small shad at a time,both of us fishing two poles.Guys it was pretty much non stop action.We had twenty seven hits,boated 18,left the lake at 7:55.Largest was 7-7 with three others over five pounds.We did catch a couple on bullheads but the rest were the large fat fighters that Dillon produces.It was fun.There was a good breeze-almost a little to much a couple of times.I had to put out the drift sock on one of the two drifts we made.I do believe its on.I'm just sorry by buddy had to leave early.He didn't really have to go-it was my ass that was dragging-I played 18 holes of golf earlier and I'm just not as tough as I used to be.I'm finding that the older I get the better I used to be.Good fishing and be safe.

2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    thanks for the report, i know what ur saying ,geting old is a b!!!! ant it:smile2:

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congrats on the good day ben

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Congrats on a good day an thanks for the reporting on the area.