Dillon again

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ben Noll, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Drift buddy Randy and I went to Dillon this afternoon for Crappies.You can not believe guys at Eagles coffee clatch.A guy said crappies were hitting at Dillon along with bluegills,so being a pretty good crappie and gill man,wanting a mess to eat and also some flathead bait,we got a couple dozen minnows and away we went.Well,that was a total bust.Randy had one hard bite and missed and I had a dink of a bite.This went on for about 45 min at 4 different spots.We had enough fun doing that so we went to plan B.I got out the casting net-tossed it out one time and had enough shad to feed half of Viet Nam.We just happened to have our channel cat rigs with us.We started drigting at 5:10 and quit at 7:30.We put 14 in the boat-largest(only one I weighed) was 7-2.The rest were in the 2 1/2 to 4 lb range.I lost one real good fish and so did Randy.Just like the last time here,started slow,finished fast.Good fishing and be safe.

2. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    That Plan B seems like it worked out pretty well. Certainly alot better than alot of my Plan A's have so far this year. Good job!

3. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Thank's for the report. I hope to hit Dillion again soon with my son.

4. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    its a good thing we all have a plan b,c,d,Lol