Dillon 9/12

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ryang, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Went out for about 4 hours last night at backwater area, and I caught ..............Nothing:smile2:

My oldest was with me and he got a bluegill which I cut up and used but still nothing. Got one real good bite, waited about 20 min and it never came back

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sounds like the story of my season...:smile2: Hopefully you'll have better luck next time!

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Pretty much the story of most of my seasons :smile2:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2: I'm hoping my luck is gonna change tonight. Were hitting a couple good spots on the Big Sandy that have been producing some big Flatties. We have lots of good live bait and plenty of Skippies. Close to where we'll be a guy caught a 50 some pounder this week. Too bad it won't be biting again, the a$$ hole sold it to a pay pond!:angry::angry::angry:
    You're gonna have to come back down and fish again. Its getting that time to start tearing up the flatties!

5. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Gary, sent you a PM.... sounds like you had the same luck I did...even had a hard time catching some gills for bait... A thought - do you think if we combined our bad mojo's they would cancel each other out and we may actually have some luck?? LOL

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you two are too funny... your luck will change sooner or later... trust me:wink: rollo

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I went fishing today and got skunked:embarassed:

I think I got the big head this year for cathing some nice fish, Now I feel I may be fishless for the rest of the year.

8. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    you'll catch something,eventually,gary,i have faith in ya,lol

9. hankgava

hankgava New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    ryang,

We've hit a lot of cats on shad at Dillon drift fishing in the middle of the day.

Your fish is impressive!

Hankgava

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thanks Hank, I caught that on the Muskegum (went with Sman last year during Thanksgiving break). Dont ask me where on the Muskegum cause I dont know LOL

11. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    GARY IF YOU JUST WANT TO CATCH FISH I'LL TAKE YOU TO ONE OF THE LAKES DOWN HERE AND WE'LL BOAT A BUNCH OF CHANNELS. GOING TO PAINT CREEK TONIGHT ,OPEN INVITATION. NO GREAT BIG ONES BUT WE WILL PUT FIFTEEN OR SO IN THE BOAT

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thanks Willie one of these days when I actually get some free time Ill take you up on it. I still have to meet up with Rollo sometime this year and CatfishJohn on the KY and Flathunter, I think Flathunter is near your area maybe we can set something up?