Dillon 6-2-08

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by tomh, Jun 3, 2008.

1. tomh

tomh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Drifted 10am to 3pm. Water at dam clear and 72F at 10. Water up to 81F near tunnel by 3pm. No action in 18+ deep water. Tunnel area little muddy. Action slow, boated 3, lost one 15" or so lifting into boat, biggest 4+ lb. Using cut bait. Lots of water going thru dam and lake a few inches below normal.

Tom Householder

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on the fish, and thanks for the lake report:big_smile:....rollo

3. tomh

tomh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looking forward to meeting you. I hear you live near Dresden. Is that right? I'm near Frazeysburgh.

Tom Householder

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yes sir, i live right outside the little town of dresden... fish the muskingum river a good bit. always nice to meet new people. be glad to meet up and do some fishing sometime...rollo:big_smile:

5. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    good to see you catching fish Tom,keep going that 20 lber has to eat sometime lol:smile2:

6. tokie

tokie New Member

State:
    Hemlock, Ohio
    Hey guys heading out to dillion now not sure what part im going to fish with the water being up i think they should be active this evening with all the rain ill post later let you know

7. tokie

tokie New Member

State:
    Hemlock, Ohio
    Hey all never made it out ended up getting called to work hope to make out this weekend pm if anyone is interestted.