Different hooks choices?

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Sep 5, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thinking about making up packs of hooks with one of each hook we sell then a pack with 2 each .
    Or mix and match packs. For the ones that may like to try say different sizes of matzuo Sickle hooks? Or Charlie Brown hooks?
    Would you buy this type of deals that allows you to see each hook and try them out?
    Pete

2. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Yes! I personally hate to buy a bunch of anything and find out I don't care for them. I would like to have the opportunity to try different equipment with out buying it in bulk.

3. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    A very good idea. I know one of the large outdoor retailers do this, but I would buy a pack from you if YOU did. :wink:

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks guys plan on making up some with 2 of each size Sickle hook in them.
    Then one with the smaller sizes from 1/0 up to say the 5/0 then one with the 5/0,6/0,7/0 and 10/0 in it.
    Then one with each of the Charlie Brown Octopus Circle hooks in them. Thats 5/0,6/0,7/0,8/0,9/0 and 10/0 in it.
    Will try to get these on the site by next week.
    Also thinking of a sample pack of our tied rigs. One of each rig we tie. And we will also be offering ever hook we have in custom rigs tied up and ready to fish. Even planning on adding more as we go.
    Pete

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn