difference between man women. men this will drive ya nuts

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jan 20, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    try this. must have man woman. take a kitchen chair. get against a wall with your toes. take 2 steps back placing toe to heel and place feet togather. sit the chair in front of you and lean in and place top of head to wall. lift the chair. now stand up. women can. i guarentee men canott stand while chair is in air. ive tried and tried. learned this from

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    And to think I like you.....until Lilly saw this:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Maybe this thread will get lost during server change.:tounge_out::smile2:

I dont need my wife getting one up on me. She is all ready way ahead now. :embarassed::roll_eyes:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lol sorry.

last night ryang asked a Q.

the way this goes is place both feet at the baseboard. place one foot toe to heel behind other, take other foot that is against the base back toe to heel. then the one forward place beside other foot. so you have taken two steps back and and are standing with feet togather. place kitchen chair between you and wall. lean over chair and put top of head against the wall. pick up the chair towards chest. now with head against wall and both hands on raised chair stand up. men with thier anatomy cannot do it. women will stand right up and hand ya the chair. :angry:

5. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    my anatomy cant do alot u things :angry: :big_smile: :cool2: id be lucky to stand and face th wall