Diehard or die easy LOL

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by jerseycat9, Mar 26, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    How long will you fish a river or lake on any given trip without any action I will usually give it 6 hours always thinkin that if I leave they are gonna put the feed bag on any minute and they never do LOL

2. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    I'ed hang about 4 hour's. You know the old saying, a bad day of fishin is!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    well lets see saturday i spent 10 hours on rough river with my son and dad the only fish caught were about a dozen shad from the cast net , i drove two and a half hours with two hours sleep to get skunked :lol: but it was great seeing dad and my son fish together

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Thats cool Charles any day fishing with Grandpa and Dad was a great day fishing bites or no bites

5. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Well, I am not gonna say who I was with, but me and another brother have sat on the Mississippi River a couple of times all day and not catch a fish. The talk was good though.

6. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Last weekend Me and my 14yr old son my brother and is wife 2 son's & daughter spent 3 days at lake Eufaula in Oklahoma and got SCUNKED but we played and ate good food and had a good fire the hole time,Me and my son Nick sat at the waters edg fishing at night looking at the stars and he told me he was happy he had a great Dad,Let me tell ya what it was the best ever!!!!

Attached Files:

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I will stay all day, untill I get a bite. :lol:

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    CJ I do the same thing but when I do get a bite that makes the trip another 6 hours with no more bites LOL

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    LOL Jersey, Since I rig up with my famous slip float rig, I am going to get more bites now lol. :lol:

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I have been known to fish all night without catching a single fish. Like you im afraid as soon as i leave they will start turning on.:big_smile:

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thats some nice kick-back chairs you got there!!

12. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Well, me and George put in a solid 8 hours today without much luck untill the last hour or so and he boated three channels. You gotta give it time.

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm the same way. I once stayed at a lake for a little over 48 hours,fished the whole time and didn't catch any.:confused2: