Didn't catch a darn thing today

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by field989, Jun 4, 2006.

1. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i went fishing today....

all i cought was a super small channel cat, about 6 inches long, and it swalloed my hook:angry: , i cought that one on dip bait, and i had a pole out with a whole bluegill on it, nothing lol

i guess the fish wernt into biting today lol

2. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    all i cought was one of my kids going through the snack cabinet...one hitting his sister...and bad adittude from a tired wife...you got off lucky

3. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Don't feel bad they wear not biting in Ga today took me 3 hours just to catch my first bream to fish with. I think every thing in the Altamaha had lock jaw.

4. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Only thing I caught today was a cold.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I got skunked today also, cold outside for June.

6. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Send some of that cold down south we need some.

7. heeler

heeler New Member

State:
    missouri
    it must be contagouis.no luck around here.

8. Alsey

Alsey New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I put three rods out for 3 hours Saturday and caught one little dink. I talked to my dad in Tennessee and he went with a friend on the Tennessee River saturday and they got skunked too.

Anybody got any theories why they shut down like this every year?

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :smile2: WELL SOUNDS LIKE I HAD A LITTLE BETTER LUCK. SAT MORNING WE WENT OUT ON THE MISSIP 8 CAT. 7 CHANNELS 1 SMALL FLAT. OUT OF THE 7 CHS 4 WAS KEEPERS.PLUS WE CAUGTH 3 DARN GARS. CAUGHT EVERYTHING ON STORE BOUGHTN SHRIMP. THIS MORNING TRIED IT AGAIN AND GUESS WHAT .JOINED THE RANKS OF THE SKUNKED.SO FAR THEY HAVEN'T BEEN BITING MUCH ON ANY TYPE STINK BAIT. HERE WATER IS STILL PRETTY COOL. AND SWIFT. NEEDS TO SLOW THE CURRENT DOWN SOME' HOPEFULLY BY NEXT WEEKEND.

10. ChrisS

ChrisS New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Brother, if this were baseball I would be riding the pine! I can't catch a thing right now. I am about 0-10, so you aren't doing that bad!

11. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i was fishin with my grandma and she cought the bluegill i was using(took her like an hour and a half)lol and i was tryin to catch a few gills too but to no avail, so i just used dip bait on my other pole, only a small channel

12. Sentry Dog Man

Sentry Dog Man New Member

State:
    TN
    It was bad news here in upper east tennessee as well. My nephew managed to catch one trout, one blue gill and one red eye. And, I all got was a couple of bumps on a jig.

13. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Could use a little in Az too while youre at it!! 100+ degree temp all week:crazy: .
    Bad thing is, I am used to it!!!

14. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Yall don't fell bad, at least you got to go fishing. I was at home all weekend with a sick 4 year old and will be in a sales meeting this coming weekend. I would give anything to be out at the water not catching anything then having to sit in the meeting coming up all weekend.

Remember, they do not call it catching, it's fishing:big_smile:

15. bkhollan

bkhollan New Member

State:
    Washington, Ind
    i guess i'll join the rest of you and say i didnt have much luck either