DIDNT A BROTHER CATCH THIS?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Wvawitrado, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    I was browsing through the internet to find pictures of what i thought was a fish i beleive RADISH released correct? then the guy that posted it said that its a wels catfish or something? whats the deal? PEOPLE MAKE STORIES UP SO FAST I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW IT....

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jordan you will find out that our brother Radish is the real deal. A great fisherman and sportsman. Yes he caught that fish and was happy to CPR it. There were no camera tricks are lies to his story.

3. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    OH I KNOW NOT AT ALL SPEAKING BAD ON HIM IM JUST SAYING I LAUGHED BECAUSE I KNEW "THE REAL TRUTH" when i saw the picture

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Can you post a pick to make sure its Radish?

5. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    I'm with you on that.
    because Sometimes unsavory kinds of guys might 'steal' the photo,to take credit for them OR much worse, they alter the photo. to make the fish seem real big.
    Thats sad cause the author had NO part in the forge, but someone looking around might question his/her credibility.

6. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Hey its on the thread on the first post click on it its the same one that radish caught but the guy said it was a wels cat which he is completely wrong

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yep. That's his fish alright! Behemoth!

8. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Sorry guys but i cant seem to find this picture...Maybe somebody can direct me to it? Im kinda bad at findin things like this

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I dont know what happened...that link was on here a few minutes ago. Might have gotten removed:confused2:.

10. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    its actually a bigfishtackle forum i beleive not sure though but its a moderator who posted it and claimed it as a wels you can surely tell its not but he had like some odd 16k posts not likely to mishap and fib i guess he was waitin to tell a fib that day PM ME FOR THE LINK WITH YOU EMAIL I WILL SEND IT RIGHT AWAY WHOEVER WANTS TO SEE IT!!!!!

11. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    If you could post the pic I sure would like to see it.

12. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    ITS YOUR PIC BUT HE IS CLAIMING ITS A WELS CAT I WILL PM YOU THE LINK

13. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    John (radish) I seen your pics not to long after the origanal thread was started. You showed us that there are still tropheys out there to be caught. How could a person not see the photos and think the fish was not real.:angry:

14. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i talked to radish about and he is he is a honest man ,he told me he would take me where he caught it . who ever said it was not the real deal isnt man enough to fish for a trophy like that .it takes a real man to turn loose a catch of a life time the way he did. ill take his word for anything he says.

15. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    It does not say that he did not catch it it says that it was not from where it was im really not sure what the deal is IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THE LINK PM ME AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU!!!!

16. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Radish, you should join their furum just to give them an earful. Tell 'em where the real fishermen hang out, then quit their forum of coarse. :wink:

17. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    HAHAHAHA HE SHOULD!!!!!! TURKEYS!!!!