Did you know....???

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Bdstory, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Bdstory

Bdstory New Member

State:
    Texas
    Did you know if you accidentallyleave some bait in the storage parts of your boat for 2 weeks it will smell?

And did you know that in high humid area's that bait magically becomes maggots in no time at all?

And did you know they create a huge amount of ammonia when left alone in a close area?

And did you know if you dont have a proper hole drilled to drain that storage area it can take a long time to flush them out?

And did you know it takes approximatley 3 hours to clean out that storage area if all you can use is a cup to dip the water out?

And did you know it kills your saturday cause you were going to go fishing but instead spent the afternoon cleaning out about 3000 maggots from that storage area in your boat?

Yes yes yes, now you know how I spent my day today....

Bill

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bet you'll remember to get your bait out next time.LOL! I've left bait in a bucket in my building before,yes it smells kinda bad!

3. Guthooked

Guthooked New Member

State:
    Ga
    You should of used those maggots to catch some baitfish.

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    wow...I had no idea....thanks for informing us. LOL Better luck next saturday, bud.

-Red

5. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Oh man Bill, that just stinks.:big_smile:

st

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thats part of fishing experance is the best teacher I have pulled some lou lous my self:lol: