Did you go VOTE ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cherokee, May 16, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    The only freedom we got left is to VOTE none can tells us who to VOTE for they might think they can but when you go to push the button to vote then you can click on the one you want in office.

2. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    I was able to vote for school board, but not for the primary's since I am a registered Independent.

3. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    I vote although I don't know where or how my vote is being counted. I wish I could get a paper reciept. I don't think thats asking to much.

4. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Yes, I vote. I may not know all about the ones I vote for and I have been fooled? wrong (definately!), but I try! I do want to preserve the right to grip about their desisions! If you don't vote you have no right to gripe! it should be a law

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I generally vote each election. I also like to monitor the Florida vote, er, votes, er...their funny machines. We may be backwards in Oklahoma, but our electorial college don't have problems with smoke signals. LOL

6. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    I always vote, it's my right and my duty. Ever listen to the loudest mouth
    complaining about politics...never voted a day in their lives.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well, scratch my butt. I dont know why but I felt like saying that.:embarassed:
    No sniffing. Let the dogs handle that part.:roll_eyes:
    I have been a loud mouth on here for a long time. I want debate over this. I voted since I was 18. Now bout 50. I may never vote again. :eek:oooh:
    One thing for sure, I want be in the debates for 08 . :confused2:

8. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    I vote every time for every election. My 19 yr. old votes also. My wife votes too. We would like to think we can help make a defference.
    Like has been said before me. Don't vote don't grip!!!!