Did ya'll go into hibernation?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by atvracer, Nov 29, 2009.

1. atvracer

atvracer Member

State:
    IN-47501
    Just wondered what everybody has been up to? Seems like everyone disappeared since fishin season is pretty much over. How many of you deer hunt and did you have any luck? Didn't seem like the deer were moving much this year. I only saw two small bucks but didn't shoot any. Got kicked off of a property I have hunted for the last 14 years due to another hunter leasing it, but that is another thread in itself:angry:.

2. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Fishing season never ends!!
    It is infinite.

3. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Seems alot of catfishermen have other addictions
    Deer hunting
    duck-goose hunting
    bird hunting
    small game
    Trapping

These afflictions and addictions are a set back to catfishing. But the need is there to sate the want.

I myself suffer bad from the deer bug from late oct till jan all I got on my lil onetrack brain is deer deer deer deer deer deer opps sorry --was thinken of deer deer deer deer deer deer deer --argggg cant get venison out of my head :dribble:

4. slikwiska

slikwiska New Member

State:
    northern IN
    I dont hunt (cant shoot straight) so I just keep fishing. Saturday managed six cats from 2 to 6 lbs along with a bunch of white bass, a lot of walleye (4 keepers) and a few crappie. These fish were set up in their winter pattern which is deep vertical jigging...easy pickin's...good times!! P.S. all cats released

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Fishin season wont end unless the Wabash freezes over, lol.

6. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    We've just been too busy reeling in hawgs. Go check out the Indiana Rivers section for a few reports.

7. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    to hibernate after being unable to shoot at a doe & a buck on the run. :sad2: :angry: