Did ya ever notice?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Nov 6, 2006.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ok guys this is especially for us
    Did ya ever notice that the magazines in the DRs office are geared toward women? hey how about a petersons hunting or sports afield or sonething they aint the only people that go to the Dr

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    yep!! this is part of the reason I dont go to the doctors. nothing to read for the 30 min wait that you go thru after your appnt time. though my dentist & my barber both have hunting magazines.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Yes, whats up with that:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prolly it's because ya can't read and watch the ladies simultaneously...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Before you argue with a fool make sure he is not similarly occupied. ~~W.G.P.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hey guys the way to slove that problem is to take your own magizine to the Doc's office read it then when your finished just leave it for the next person to read.Men and Women ,cause a lot of women like the sporting mags also. And you get them out of the house before they get threw away by you know who. Just be sure you tear your name ,address and account number off first (for safety reasons)
    Either that or just don't get SICK:roll_eyes: .

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Some doctors offices are better than others. Our Dentist office there is always new issue of News, Hunting, Boating magazines and National Geographic.

I take a copy of mine or my wife's NRA magazine when I go to the doctor/dentist and leave them. I'm sure some folks have never seen one.
    Same way when flying. That's my way of spreading the NRA word. :smile2:

7. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    WHOA i was just thinkin that yesterday at the doctor's.....they used to have field & stream but not anymore...wonder why