Did the Steelers even know they had a game tonight?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by ste6168, Aug 22, 2009.

1. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Did the Steelers even know they had a game tonight? They came into the game as "underdogs" (at least that what the bookies in Vegas said) and they really lost? Hopefully this is not a preview on the season. Lets get it together boys! I know 3rd string was out, but the the skins, come on!

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    all i cam say is aint no crap!!!!!@!@!!!!!!!!@@@!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009

3. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Relax,the Steelers are gonna be fine.Just the B and C teams out there tonight seeing who,s gonna get cut or not.They aint gonna get serious until the last preseason game.Where,s your faith in the black and gold brother!:wink:

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Better hope the A team don't get hurt:wink:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Steel get's rust'y my friend lol In all honest they are a great team!!

6. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i think we were missing something...

Attached Files:

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Can't get too worked up over a preseason loss when Ben don't play and our 3rd and 4rth string QB's get most of the playing time. The Steelers are using the preseason the right way and finding out what they have in their draft picks and free agents!:big_smile: Here We Go Steelers!!! :cool2:

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I was feeling bad after our loss on thursday. But seeing the Steelers loose to the Skins. I feel better. I don't think either of our teams will play like this in the regular season. GO PATS

9. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    you are half right my friend:wink:

10. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    no worrys bro, just 2nd game of the preseason. doesn't really mean anything just a chance for rookies and walk on's to try to make the team. mike did you find a steeler bar yet down there. if not go on there site and there's a link that shows you all of them in the nation....after all it is STEELER NATION. and i'm not even worry about ben hes tough as nail's and like pat said..you can't hurt steel!!...GO STILLERS.(correct spelling)..justin

11. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    ha. Just got back from school. I basically told all my students to be ready for the black and gold jersey to be coming into school on fridays. I have a FEW select students in each class who are burgh fans! :smile2:

I know it was a 3rd and 4th string, but come on!!! Im not worried for the regular season, I know it will change then!

12. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    isint it funny tho how a lil bit of steel wool gets rid of rust. seems to be that steel works. lol. go steelers!!!!!!!!!!!! liked u post tho.