Did something change?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by freshbaitrules, Nov 27, 2008.

1. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    I was looking at some posts and I noticed that the profile stats had changed, I noticed the term "rep power" and a lot of peoples numbers have droped.

Just curious.:confused2:

2. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    Really Jeff, I'm the worst at keeping up with how the forum works. I really don't know whats going on half the time. I work at a desk all day on the computer the last thing I want to do is think/worry about it when I'm having some fun. I'm just rolling with it thinking about fishing....good luck tomorrow...slay some dragons....:wink:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    There is a thread in the general discussion area that explains everything. The numbers are the same in reality, just expressed differently.

4. 66TBONE

66TBONE New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Speaking of change, I didn't put -50 pound catfish! at the end of the title of my post earlier today! I guess the staff added that on for me lol. Well i aint complaining. I was a bit puzzled at first lol! then after i thought about it i guess that is only way it could of got changed! I do like it! Tight lines all!

5. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    We do it for the search engines, helps people find what they may be looking for easier.

Surprisingly, for a hardcore group of catfishermen, we use the word, "catfish" very little. :wink:

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    speaking of searches!!! this 2minutes between searches sucks boss!!!! :smile2:

7. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Keeping the E-Book writers at bay :angry:

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    lo now who would do that !!:wink: