Did I miss something ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mac-b, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I now have a Rat Alarm showing up while viewing the BOC threads. Anybody know what that is all about ? Thanks

2. CatAngler

CatAngler New Member

State:
    Omaha NE
    I believe it's there if you want to report a bad post to the moderators. Or better known as the snitch button! LOL

J

3. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    I signed off earlier today and when I came back, there it was. I think it's for reporting a post violation or something.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Rat Button = Post report!

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Why does everything change so much. Didnt even have time to adjust my chair after last change. :roll_eyes:I really liked the last look. :cool2:

Paul, do you need another clip over there in Iraq for your gun. or would a 12 pack be better. I know what you need, Bait, hook, line, pole and a nice sunset with camp fire and the 12 pack. :006::wink:

I dont like rats. Something bout them that gives me the willies.:ah::crazy:
    If I see a rat, I'm running.:0a20:

OL well, this is your boat polish it the way you like. I just enjoy the ride.:big_smile:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If I go off on this one they will toss me for sure. Please offer prayers for me that I just walk on down the road shaking my foot like I got something on the sole and not say anything.

Muzzle me now or the rat button will get a lot of use.

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I too don't really like rats ,however I do like the larger letters .Makes it easier on my poor ol eyes.Have enough trouble seein. Thanks Paul

8. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    The new look is great and all the new features that go along with it.:big_smile:

I do have a problem with the site and I don't want to complain, though there is nothing at the top of the page that lets me know where I am. Like BOC or CATFISH 1, just a couple guys holding fish.

Other than that it looks great, now can we just keep it this way for a couple days, at least till I get the hang of it.