did good

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by natethe great, Mar 3, 2008.

1. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    well the jugs worked out pretty good i had about 20 out at a time and they worked bout 4 or 5 of um started running so i started up and got excited so yeagh i enjoyed it cause i cought bout 30 all together one about 12-13lbs but still if any of u have any info or advice that would help me with jugging please let me know
    :big_smile:

2. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    Congratulations! Sounds like you're doing pretty good with 'em to me. Keep in mind that the ones with fat bellies are full of eggs and spawning time is near.

What are you baiting those things with?

3. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    way to go nate keep on fishing.

4. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Good for you Nate, sounds like you had a very good day. Congrats

5. Carp King

Carp King New Member

State:
    North carolina
    Yeah Sat was fun. I would have called you to see if you could pic me up to go out but i was expecting to work. Dad slept all day though so i was stuck watchin TV all day. I loved the Jugs but nothing beats catchin cats of that size on rod and reel. Jugs are just a fun though once i think about it. See you on the water

6. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    well i was baitin them with cut threadfin shad with bout 22ft of line dnt even know how deep it was just started trying it member well i didnt care it worked well carpking ill keep in touch with u like i said i start my summer job back again this sat so yeah fishing on the boat is going to start depleting sorry but this summer wow its going to be alot of fun well to u all till next time good fishing
    shadrad 10-7:wink:

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Sounds like a fun day, Congrats! Well fun till you had to clean 30..:confused2::big_smile: