Did anyone see the tv show...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Dec 5, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    leave it to the real beavers? its awesome it shows the inside of the beaver dam and how they grow up and it also shows how theyre using beaver control by blocking tunnels that go under the road so the roads dont get flooded its really neat if anyone can catch it you should. its on animal planet.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Tom,

I didn't see it, but saw a similar show years back. They are ingenious critters.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Take care
    Cheryl

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I have not seen the show but there is a Beaver living in the creek by my house and he has chewed down a number of trees and is building a den. I have seen him earlier in the year and thought it was a Otter but it turns out it is a Beaver. If I can get a photo I will post it!

4. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I saw that show, it was very neat! They are smart little rodents. I thought it was crazy how as soon as the babies were born the dad left the den for about 8 weeks while the mom took care of them and then came back in when it was time to ween them and the mom left.

5. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    must have missed it

6. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    scott if you can get a picture of him!

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cute little critters aren't they! I got a kick out of it,course I like animals.:big_smile:

8. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Vern and I use to see beavers all the time on the Little KY at Carrollton. One was huge.