Diaz...

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by kat in the hat, Apr 12, 2009.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I like the Strikeforce format on SHO. I never liked the hype and production of EliteXC. I wanna watch fights. If I want to watch table dancing, I'll go to a cabaret.

So Nick Diaz made easy work of Frank Shamrock. (YEA) After Frank got disqualified for kneeing Renzo Gracy in the head repeatedly, I've had a hatred for him. Rules are rules, and that separates the disciplined professional fighter from the punks. Frank is a punk in my book. I loved it when Chung Lee (LI?) broke Frank's arm. Now, Nick Diaz just clowned him. In classic Diaz form, he peppered him with his jabs, sniped him with his hook, and kicks, then proceeded to beat him down against the cage...running his mouth the whole time, of course. I guess it was payback time...and it was sweet. :smile2:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I dont get showtime so I gotta find a place to download. I want to see this fight pretty badly. Diaz has always been one of my favoites to watch. he gets a bad rep because of his attitude...Ive been a fan of his since he knocked out Robby Lawler.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    DIdnt think the fight was on yet, guess I can catch it on my fav mma site. ONe site had a good article on the Diaz's being "adopted" by the Gracies. The Gracies biggest problem with Nick, he talks about his medical MJ way too much and how to cheat the UA test. BOth kind of sound like punks to me, but I think it goes with the business.

4. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    wish nick would come back to ufc hes a very underrated fighter, also pm sent to you flatheadhunter

5. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nate is a great scrapper too. Idunno. I'm pretty sure they get mouthy to piss off their opponent, and make them make mistakes. They don't lose their temper in the ring...except for that one time when the doctor stopped the fight because Nick was cut. He was not happy at all.

7. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yeah Nate was upset because nick was not allowed in the building the night he won the TUF Finale. Since then, Nick has been in his corner for recent fights.

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I can see that. I personally wouldn't do that but I guess it is a personality thing.

10. Vonroc

Vonroc New Member

State:
    Central Ohio
    You know you guys are right Nick does have a lot of attitude and his brother is the same way. But I do like him, he has growing up in streets attitude - I can deal with that . Frank and his brother are just a$$ holes with attitude - glad to hear Frank got it put on him I missed that one.