DH sent me a B'day Gift!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cattledogz, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    It came a day late, but imagine my surprise when I had something in the mailbox from Deerhunter01!!!

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to using this gift!

He also sent me a pic of him in his private room.

Check out my gift and the pic he sent.

Thanks Eric!

Your buddy Barb.

Attached Files:

2. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Oh Yeah, that's his hand writing, yup, sure it is:roll_eyes:

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Run don't walk. Run away from that offer. Man I hear its so bad in his boat. That the fish will not even look at it anymore. HAHA
    Also man just thing three days in the SS Pink drum boat.:big_smile:
    Pete

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Barb, I believe I'm gonna have to agree with Pete on this one. Are you SURE you want to go out on a "Pink Twinkie"? I don't know if a craft like that would even be water-worthy. After all, twinkies are sponge cake aren't they? And everybody knows that all sponges do is ABSORB water. DH does need to bow down though, bow down and beg your forgiveness for even thinking that you would grace him with your presence! He's a tricky one, that DH. Beware of Pink Twinkie captains bearing gifts. :wink:

5. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Barb you are one lucky Lady I think you should take him up on his offer.:look_down: :happy: :happy: :0010: :009: :009: :008: :008: :0a27:

:cat:

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Go for it. LOL.:tounge_out: :smile2:

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Barb, Are you sure you want to do that??? I think the pink twinkie thang has gone to his head, LOL!!!
    Stoney called me that day and said "What was I thinking", LMAO!!!

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    now that is to too funny. DH, I think that was a sweet thing to do. Happy Birthday Barb!!:wink:

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Happy twinkie to you and he wears a pink tutu his bait is a moon pie and he snatches pies from window sills

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Happy Birthday Barb.

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Now thats cool:cool2: Happy B day.
    Bill

12. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Dreadnuts your going down brother !! don't say I didn't warn ya first !!:big_smile:

13. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Barb,

LOL, you will have a blast that day!! Make sure he wears the official Twinkie Eating Suit he got in Arkansas though. Hmmm.....I'll have to ask Paul if I can borrow the vidcam and follow you guys around all day!! LOL I remember when he got that boat of his painted up like that. I didn't know anyone had a picture of it though. He was a proud newly painted boat owner that day. He even special ordered a new pink twinkie hat from Hostess, just in honor of his new lookin boat! LOL Don't worry Barb, he wouldn't even try to back out of that offer now that the whole board knows about it! LOL

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    He is a man of his word Barb!!!! If he said he would take you fishin, He will!!! But you may have to put up with some strange things in the process like, tripping on pink tackle boxes and, let's not forget about the pink thong thing.... it gets pretty strange at times, LMAO!!!

15. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Not a pink Thong, lol