Dh On The River Looking For Jws Hole!

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by stoney, Jan 3, 2007.

1. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    i went down to the river today and to my surprise eric was takin to the water getting ready to go huntin for that big ol catfish jw released,or atleast try to catch one just as big,,,i dont really know he wouldnt talk much,he just said im going lookin for that hole and i'm not going to stop until i find it..i have'nt heard anything yet but this might make jw mad.......i try to tell eric not to do it but he would'nt listen to me......sorry jw i tried....hopefully he wont find your hole and you can hit again soon......lmao.....

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Na, He will starve to death before he finds it Stoney, LOL!!! That picture is very decieving!!!! Do you think we should go out and bring him some food, LMAO!!!

3. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    weel we might wait until about 7 or 8 then go lookin for him..

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ya, we should, if he doesn't call!!!!
    Maybe he will just give up and call us to come and get him off of the river (he is afraid of the Dark), LOL!!!

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Take plenty of Twinkies and some of JW's pink livers out to him when ya go.:lol:

6. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    jw dh found your hole lok at his pics and were he is setting,,sorry son......

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    ARE you out of your Mind!!!!!!!!!!
    I wouldn't take a pack of TWINKIES OR LIVERS of any color out there, He will smell them and run you down to get'm, LMAO!!! He says he Hates TWINKIES but, I can't take that risk, LOL!!!
    I for one value my life more than that, you can if you want!!!! You have been warned!!!!!