DH Has Been FOUND!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cattledogz, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks to everyone that kept a look out for Eric.

There was an anonymous tip that came in that led us to DeerHunter's secret place. The boy is definitely obsessed!

Bryan and I snuck up and got this pic of him in the act to prove to y'all what he does when he disappears for a couple of days.

The good news is, now that we know where he goes, I can still harrass him every day! Yeee Hawwwww!!!!! Hmmm wonder if they make yellow ex-lax that can be hidden in Twinkies....:lol:

Here is Eric in his secret place:

2. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Now...who'd a guessed...?:roll_eyes: lol

-Red

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Yep, we got an anonymous PM with a lead and we found him. Caught in the act!! LOL No denying it now! I wonder if he has one of those "Hot Now" neon signs in the window that we didn't see? LOL We sure found out how he can afford all those darn things. Makes them himself and stores them in a huge freezer and doesn't even share with his kids. Now that's a man hooked on twinkies! LOL

4. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Bryan I thought those were grain silos behing his house. Man those are aweful big just to store twinkies. LOL

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now who would of guessed that he would of been doing something like that:roll_eyes: Thats really hard to believe that he won't even share with the kids. My My thats just plain awful.Least Barb can stop looking now .

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i never woulda guessed him hidin in there

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Nay he was just warming them up:lol:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    There definitely want be any profit. I predict that DH will eat it all.:hungry: :hungry: