Dewey Lake

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by lance, May 27, 2008.

1. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Fished Dewey lake over the weekend no luck on cats . Talked to a local who said they hadn't moved up in the tailwater yet and the spawn was going to be late from the cold spring . Managed to limit out on trout 2 days and plenty of bluegills . The kids all caught fish as well so it was a great time !

2. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Does anyone have any info on Dewey lake it was names one of the best catfish lakes in Kentucky.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Only info I have is that it has fish and is called Dewey Lake...:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

I like your new signature. Now we need to get ruth, crab and adam to change theirs...:wink:

I can't wait to try out that 1 secret State lake that is supposed to be one of the best and underestimated in KY. We just need to go scouting when I'm able and find a good bank spot.:wink::big_smile:

4. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I live near Dewey lake. and yes it has Katfish in it. Some good ones I might add. Haven't fished it this year but have caught some good ones in past years. Getting ready to retire soon and my new address may be Ken on Dewey Lake :wink::big_smile: