Desperate Soul

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Creteus, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I think theres someone out there that needs to fish more than any of us. Yesterday we were at a friend of ours baby shower and decided to stay due to the long drive. Well I awoke to find my truck window had found its way to the ground, and in the floor board and in the seat. Now normally I would have been completely pissed and raising hell, but as I looked a little closer the only thing that was stolen was my tackle box. Don't get me wrong I am fond of the box and all the goodies inside, but the $300 leather jacket, all the cds, and the other nicknacks were still in the truck in plan sight. I just kinda laughed at the thought that this guy really wanted to go fishing. He could of at least left me a check for the window:roll_eyes: . Just thought that I'd share my Sunday morn with you.

Matt

2. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Sorry to hear about your window... I would say the tackle too, but I am still in awe... Who does this?

Hope that you are able to replace everything, and didn't have anything sentimentle in your tackle box!

Did you miss church again this morning? LOL JUST MESSING AROUND

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    There are some strange people out there thats for sure!! Now you have to get your windows replaced,probably raise your insurance up a bit which is something I wouldn't care for in the least. Oh these people that steal,why can't they go out and work and get things the honest way and leave us alone??? No Morals it's terrible!:sad2: