Deport Her To America--- We Need Her !!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, May 5, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    This belongs in HI, no doubt, but i wanted people to have a chance to read it...if it's true, GOOD FOR HER!

The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - - and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -- and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be:

'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.' Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I figured the Law would go easy on them," recalled the retired library worker. "And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and I've been shooting' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one."

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos', tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster recalled.

So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door and the minute the big one, , opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.

Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det. Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My god, Phil, you gonna turn her loose on the illegals?

3. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Good for Granny!

4. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Dead eye Granny strikes again. :big_smile: Sometimes if you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself.

5. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    I would vote her in in a heartbeat! Go granny go!
    She needs to run for Pres. At least she has backbone!...lol

6. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That is great Phil, we need here, bring her over.

7. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
  8. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I guess her methods werent the most legal, but she did what prision will never do. I say that there should be no isolation or protected prisioners. All should be in one large group. If some dont make it then there will be more room for others.

9. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    way to go! now if we could just get this done to rapist's and child molesters here.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great post, first I have heard of it. Looks to me like they got what they deserved.

11. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Hurts just thinking about it.

12. Kentucky Boy

Kentucky Boy New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    If that happened a little more often, we would have alot less problems in America. Hopefully the law takes it easy on her, and its just too bad that something had to happen to her granddaughter first. Way to go granny!

13. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    only those that fear gettin caught guilty will find fault with this! GO GRANNY GO!!
    Of course some lawyer feels she took potiential money outta his hands.

14. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    That's a good thing to hear, i Use to live in Australia and the gun laws are ridiculous there. I'm suprised they didn't lock her right up.

15. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    if it were my grandchildren i would no doubt do the same thing! i'll do the time, no biggie to me, and no doubt here a jury wouldnt convict me. if i had an address for her family i'd send a "way to go" letter.

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :lol: SURE SOUNDS LIKE WE COULD USE SOME OF THOSE GRANNIES OVER HERE TO DO WHAT OTHERS CAN'T. WAY TO GO GRANNY.

17. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Good for her! LIke others have said, if this happened here, it would make the criminals think twice! LOL

18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hats off for Granny! We need more gun toting Grannies.

Reading about Australia's gun laws they will probably hang her or the scumbags will sue her.

Thanks Phil.

19. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great job granny should be more people like this

20. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    awesome story good for her and good for the 2 eggless knuckleheads
    one comment made here that needs addressed
    dinkbuster although i agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment
    i think that you would be convicted here.
    unless of course you are a celebrity or extremely well off .
    average joes will be convicted cause this country is too friggin soft on
    its treatment of the real culprits . we have to let the pros do there job
    or go through the motions of what they claim is just.
    thats the reason we have so dang many repeat offenders ......
    too lieniant of punishment.