Deployed Members of the Armed Service

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSG Johnson, Jan 24, 2008.

1. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Please post up a email address or a physical address. That way we can contact you.

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Good idea Chuck, I know that there were some misgivings Im glad that you are back posting. When I was Active duty and underway I would have loved to have something like the internet to keep in touch with some of the ones that I love.

3. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    here is the email addy for one of my Marines that is in Iraq right now. if you email him , just tell him who you are and that SSgt Walsh sent you.
    Withrow Cpl Zachary T (ACE MALS-16 ORD) [zachary.withrow@aa.mnf-wiraq.usmc.mil]

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Thanks Chuck, I could have used this thread back in Nov. Please, any of you military or families of military, post an address. Our Delta Epsilon Chi group at school sent care packages this past semester and I didn't have as many addresses as I wanted to have but we went to the local armory to get info. Any means of sending something albeit care packages or letters of support is very appreciated by those of us who want to do something. Chuck, thanks for all that you and the others that are in the military do to protect and serve. It is a selfless task for sure. We are all blessed to have people such as yourself. Welcome home to you, I hope you get to stay this time and that you get settled back into life soon. Take care and God Bless you and your family.

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Bumped to the top. Perhaps a moderator could make it a sticky?

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Real good idea. Tried sending an E-Mail to Paul the other day that I thought he would enjoy but it came back stating could not send. I copied the E-Mail that he post on the new server thread so don't know what happened.:confused2:Oh well I at least tried

8. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    ok if anyone wants to send care packages just PM me. i have a good addy that i can give you for some of my guys in Iraq.

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    :0a35:

:0a24:

:0a31:

10. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    I LIGHTEN MY LOAD, ALL PERSONAL EFFECTS BURNED, TWO EXTRA 1260 CANS IN THE RUCK. HEY SGT CAN CARRY THIS 5 CLAYMORES AND 10 LBS OF C-4. SURE.
    GOD BLESS

11. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    WHEN THEY BRING IT HOME WILL YOU CARE THEN?

12. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Way to go Chuck. Now we just need everyone to encourage the powers that be to make this thread a sticky so it don't get lost in all the other threads. So, Everyone we need your help in asking those powers that be to make this into a sticky on the main page.

13. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    dont worry chambers, there will be someone here to take care of them and who still cares that they came back safe and sound.

14. SheLuvsCats

SheLuvsCats New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hi,
    I would love to send some things to whoever needs them there. It is an awfully long ways from home. And I always feel a little home can go a long ways........ Would like some add's if you have them. Have a great day and thanks to what you have done for us.
    Cathy:007::smile2:

15. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks,

If the war comes home it will cause far more harm then any of them know.
    We go away to keep it from coming home, please choose the right way this year. Vote as if your family, friends and nation depend on it.
    I dont want to see one american die, but if they must let it be in their bed asleep, free and happy.
    Freedom isnt Free.
    Support your Armed Forces!

GOD Bless America