Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Denver Broncos

5K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Blacky 
#1 ·
Denver now has Manning under center, who thinks he can take this team where it neds to go? Would you have gave up Tebow for Manning?

I personally am looking for the Broncos and Colts to meet in the AFC Wild Cardgame.... just a little wishful thinking

#2 ·
Sorry Peyton! You gave us a lot of good years in Indy but there's only one horse in pro football and it's the Colts. Better hope Denver invest their whole team in the offensive line to protect you because you are on hit away from being a NFL commentator.

#3 ·
I think Peyton will be ok as long as he doesnt take a big hit thats ruptures the neck injury-Im kinda glad he left the colts-that team showed its loyalty by letting go all those proven players for some young chump that hasnt proven anything. How do you pay a rookie all that money and he hasnt done a damn thing yet? In 15 years ask me is Luck worth Peyton Manning

#5 ·
Old thread but worth the update.

Just wanted to say. Manning and Broncos are on fire this year. Doing it pretty too.

They going to be the team to beat. Lets see how they hold up in playoffs.

I think Broncos play Dallas this week.

One thing about Dallas. Same old thing. They lose against teams they should beat and win against teams they should lose too. And can’t make it to the playoffs.

Manning best not slack up thinking easy win.

#7 ·
Got some colt fans and some bandwagon P. Manning fans coming over tonight to watch the game.
Kind of like a SB for them.

I do hope the colts win it. Only cause P.M. has it easy this year. He needs to lose one before he plays the Pats. Then that will be two I hope.

#9 ·
Since Broncos won AFC champ game. Bump thread to the top.

I sure wish the Pats had won but stuff happens.
Manning and Broncos did it tonight.

Congrats to the Bronco fans. Good luck in the SB.

#10 ·
Manning and the Broncos were better than Brady and the Pats. They ate clock and methodically moved the ball down the field. Manning hit some beautiful touch passes right over the defenders shoulders and into the hands of the receivers. For all the credit and Brady gets as being a great clutch performer, the reality of it is that he is 8-8 in his last 16 playoff games and they haven't sniffed a Super Bowl win in 10 years.

#15 ·
Wish my Bears were there but hats off to peyton. I hoped one of the AFC teams won it all. Peyton has made it through alot to get back to this point so im routing for him in the SB. That damn corner from Seattle was so ignorant last night I hope he has a long day chasing receivers in the superbowl

I hope Manning and his cast of receivers target him early and often and show him for the PUNK he is.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 ·
I hope Manning and his cast of receivers target him early and often and show him for the PUNK he is.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh you know how peyton is-this guy complains he gets bored because QBs dont throw the ball his way-well he's not Deion and I know Peyton will throw his way repeatedly. I'm sure watching film Peyton sees all his weaknesses already and is licking is chops

#23 ·
First. Congrats to the Seahawks and their fans. They earned it. I enjoyed the game.

Seahawks put it on the Broncos.

I was expecting a closer scoring game

I figure P Manning and Broncos would have done better
than that.

P Manning is good, I respect him and all he has done. but I’ve said it in here for years. P. Manning is a one SB win QB.

I kind of felt sorry for him. Not that he lost. You win and lose games. But to get beat that bad after all the hard work. Plus, Guess cause He is good people and I have enjoyed the 13 year run between P. Manning and Brady.

Bet we see Manning and Brady heads up again next year.

Go Pats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.