Denver Broncos

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by JMarrs328, May 14, 2006.

1. JMarrs328

JMarrs328 New Member

State:
    York/Harrisburg, PA
    Hey all you Denver Fans, are you ready for this year's season?!?! I'm thinking that we have a good chance of returning to the AFC Championship game, and if we win, we'll have an even better chance to win the Superbowl!!!!!(Due to the Weakness of the NFC). Any input is welcomed!!!:big_smile:

2. Super Fish Champion

Super Fish Champion New Member

State:
    illinois
    I disagree...i think the chiefs have a better chance of gettting out of their division into the playoffs than the broncos do...and my prediction for this year's Super Bowl is Dallas Cowboys vs. Indy Colts

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I totally agree Denver is going back and winning the super bowl again.I'm surprised bigcatsteve hasn't chimed in yet,we were just talking about this the other day in the football thread.They should have went this year,but we'll be ready next year!!!

4. knapperheadmatt

knapperheadmatt New Member

State:
    texas
    dang eric you da man. colts vs. cowboys would be fantastic. i'd like to see peytons face when our new l.b. from ohio state busts through the line:eek:oooh: . i think his dad was a cowboy too.
    i did'nt think denver still had a team:lol: . can't wait for the nfl.
    matt

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now, you guys all know that my Cleveland Browns will be representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

6. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    No doubt about it Jack and hopefully they will have good seats and can see all the action.:smile2: :lol: :big_smile: :cool2:

7. JMarrs328

JMarrs328 New Member

State:
    York/Harrisburg, PA
    I'd hate to rain on your parade, but no matter how much talent a rookie has, he is rarely a threat in his first couple of seasons, especially at the linebacker postition. AND, Indy has the best pass protecting line in the NFL so I don't think one little rookie linebacker is going to be doing any "busting through the line."

8. JMarrs328

JMarrs328 New Member

State:
    York/Harrisburg, PA
    AND if Denver doesn't have a team, then who did Dallas lose to on Thanksgiving? hmmmmmm

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    UHHH Flathunter, Mellon has a better chance of catching the world record Flathead than the Browns have of being in the Super Bowl this year!

10. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc
    broncos all the way.

11. CrawDaddy

CrawDaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Not saying much for your Broncos since the Cowboys were 9-7. Actually said more for my Boys!!!

And Eric, you are my NEW favorite person in the BOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    The Denver Donkeys will start out hot and then fade down the stretch.....You all remember who the donkeys QB is right.................. Jake "the Flake" Plummer

13. CrawDaddy

CrawDaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hence them trading up ( giving too much I might add ) to get Cutler!!!!

14. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    Cutler was considered the best QB in the draft by almost everyone,they traded for Javon Walker and now they have a true deepthreat to go along with Rod Smith(who i know is getting old but is still a good reciever),the running game is as always going to be productive and the Defense will be in the top five again.so i believe they will make it to the Super Bowl this year because now Plummer has a backup QB that will challenge him and make him play better.

15. tdpasser

tdpasser New Member

State:
    Gilbert AZ
    Silver and Black, Pride and Poise, Commitment to Excelence,
    Go Raider!!!!!!! Go A's!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't be a Raider Hater, or at least not when your in the Black Hole.

Just Win Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think the Vikings might be a force to be reckoned with this upcoming year. They did many good things in the off season.

Early Superbowl prediction: Vikes/Seahawks vs. Colts/Bengals... ?? :big_smile:

17. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I can totally see the Broncos getting to the superbowl this season, the only flaws I cans ee in the depth chart would be the D-line. We lost Pryce and I don't think our front line will be able to make as many plays unless we get something in FA. Even though we drafted for the future, we can clearly see that with Rod Smith and Javon Walker, two outstanding veteren playmakers coming together, our passing game will improve immensely. Also, I have more faith in our offensive backfield than most others. Jake has shown he can pull out the win and lead his team like a champion, The Comeback Kid just needs to learn to calm down some when the situation looks very dire. No more left handed passes to avoid a sack. Ron Dayne and Tatum Bell will be fine rushing with their speed and our offensive line's zone blocking techniques. Our Linebackers and D-backs are all proven, and other than the D-line not being as deep as I would like it, I really am afraid of the Chiefs. They will have an extraordinary year, but both teams will get to the playoffs.