Denver Auto and Diesel College

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerchaser, Dec 7, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Hey guys im only a freshman in highschool but we had a guy come and talk to our welding class (nd by the way im doing great in welding) lol anyway he told us about Denver Auto and Diesel College nd i think i wanna go there. I was wondering well u see my step dad danny bauler went there and said its a good college did anyone else go there? and maybe know danny?

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My husband Steve went to UTI in Arizonia for Diesel And then went to ABC Welding in Phoenix. He was throughly trained and had job offers coming out his ears.We still see advertisements for UTI on TV and they are excellent in Diesel and Auto Mechanics. Don't know a thing about the school you mentioned but this school is top notch! :big_smile:

3. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    As a vocational teacher I have attended several schools to check out what they have to offer. The main thing to note is that they are in need of diesel mechanics all over the place....

get into any school and prepare for your future

bayrunner ray

4. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    UTI was another i was thinkin of but i forgot the name thanks for refreshin my memory lol. I might go to UTI instead probably better campus but im just looking for the better training you know lol.

5. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    thats good that your looking ahead for your further education and i would think that this career choice would be very good .
    haveing welding expeiriance along with deisel mechanics would be a big plus for you in landing a very decent job.
    good luck in your choice.

6. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    im hoping to get a better than minimum wage job lol the guy that visited said we could be making 60,000 to 80,000 a year after a few years in the field.

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Seen a commerical on my TV yesterday about that college. Cant say that I know too much about it though. Good luck in whatever you do and keep us posted.