DEMO WESTSIDE & EASTSIDE DEBATE OF COMPREHENSION

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Todd Strong, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Where that come from who the hell knows. :confused2: But I would like to get a couple good neutral citizens to up hold the debate on the East VS West controversy. I thought about it for a few swiggs of juice, and thought of two good canditates.

I Hunter "Westie" nominate the one "Catfish Scotty" for President of debate and the honorable Branden "BKS72" for second in charge. Or vice versa. Thats how it works in MO, if ya know what I mean.

This will be a good clean debate, on what is considerided a east and west fishing matter of difference. Its a COMPREHENSION of differences, in reference to education and psychology, it has roughly the same meaning as understanding. ( For the undereducated)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I believe the very best part of Missouri lies in that area 50 miles west of St. Louis and 50 miles east of KC. But I'm just an old country boy myself. I guess I prefer the east side cause thats where I grew up. I might add the Sippi is there too. I have fished the Mo. from St. Joe to the confluence and I gotta say I dont think there is a bad spot on it.
    Now about this east - west thing. I have always considered Booneville to be roughly half way. It may actually be a tad farther west. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. The only fair way to settle this is to pick a spot somewhere close to half way set a date and fish it out. The Missouri is the one body of water we share from one side of the state to the other. same water and same fish. Lets set it up and get it on.

3. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    That is a good Idea Bob, I second that with ya. :wink:

4. moriver

moriver New Member

State:
    Missouri
    NICE....Sounds like good clean fun to me guys.

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'm up for it Bob - let's set a date!