Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
We are going to hook-up and wet a line again. We may have to do another Gathering - what do you think? :D

Bert :cool:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hey Robb,

I talked to our boy Linz today & all is good Bro. I told him that you ask about him. :)

Hey Bluehunter,

Whats-up? Glad that you made it. :)

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Yea - I thought that I would let my grandarughter (Shania) be apart of the B.O.C.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DIRTY HARRY!!!!!! Whats up brother????? I gotta take care of some buisness this weekend bro. I can not make it. You do any fishing lately? Brian and I did pretty good Friday. Caught 6. All over 4# biggest landed a lil above 10#. Had a hog on that would of topped my 16# , but as the story goes...lol "HAD". :cursing: LOL!!!!! I will get up there soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey bro,

I thought i sent a reply yesterday but im not sure i understand this new sight yet, it seems kinda confusing. I am ready this weekend, friday-sat would be good, pretty sure i got to head to hawaii sunday, for another week, poor me lol. let me know bro i got 3 or 4 spots i wanna show you fellows

paul

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hey Robb,

I'm not getting out on the water this weekend or next weekend because of personal engagements. :sad:

Hey Dirty Harry,

How are you doing man?

Your going to Hawaii again? "When I grow up - I want to be just like you"! LOL. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
wasssssupp brothers,

well I guess this weekend is a bust for you guys, they starting to hit good too, i caught one on a grape sunday lol. I found some ways in and out of some other places too, cant wait to show you guys. im getting home next friday night maybe next weekend, its nice to go to hawaii but its getting old, gotta go back sept 12 for another week after this one. all the hopsitals there are having joint commision so got to get them all ready for their inspections. yall take care

luv ya brothers

paul

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A GRAP!!!!????? What the heck! Paul... U crazy bro! My kind of guy. lol I have my sons 13th birthday party to do. First weekend not fishing in months :crying:
I need to be home a lilmore though. Sons getting bigger than me LOL! When you get back for sure. Let ya rest for a bit and we will hit those spots. Yuno I will go up there during the week if you available when you get back. Let me know. Have a safe one bro. Hey... How your wife, sons and gkids? Hope you all are doinfg good.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.