Delta Mendota Canal & Slough

Discussion in 'CALIFORNIA RIVERS TALK' started by Catpaw, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    The big new's is a 40 pound striper was taken in the California Aqueduct near Trace...Catfish are on the bite useing chesse bait or other prepared bait's in the duct's from firebaugh to five point's with some schoolie striper's being caught on chovie's. Fish On

2. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Thanks bro im going to hit the duct by firebaugh(five mins away) Any pics released where did the info come from?

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Nope no pic's i just read it from the modesto bee ..But they might be talking firebaugh out here next to me in los banos? don't you live in fresno?

4. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Sure do I work at the airport in firebaugh bro....I meant to say after work in my post

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    lol wow then your right down the street from here maybe we can do some fishing after work soon? Though it's kinda tuff for me to make any real plan's in advance , Because i take care of my dad he's a diabetic and has alzhiemer's so when i get off work i give my mom abreak and do the caring for him .. But i do go out alot around here .....Will have to try real soon to go out for a evening of catfishing and beer drinking lmao

6. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Heck yeah brother I love ending a work day with some brews and fishing im pretty flexible on times so we can plan around your schedule....Im heading for the salt tomm in pismo but anytime after next week im game!!!