Delta lovers on the boc? I just looked at a post of his and it said he is on?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerchaser, Aug 2, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Could this be his family? cuz the thing next to his post says he is on thats kinda strange I think it is his wife or family.

2. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    i think it would be family. I have read in several posts that they understood his love for the BOC, and I am certain there is great comfort in reading some of the threads posted since his passing.

3. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    WHOA!!! it does say he's on!!!!

4. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    It is what it is my man .Deltalover seemed the kind of special brother to look down on his brothers every now and then.

5. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking too.

6. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    Man, it is really hard realizing that it could only be his family.

7. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    it does give you a warm feeling, now that I took a minute to think about it.

8. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    ..............i miss him........

9. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    Just remember where Phillip is the bite is always on, there are no snags, and the bait bucket has always got one more in it!

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I miss him too guys I miss him too.-----------------pk:sad2:

11. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Yeah im gonna really miss him too its weird like arlington said on another post some people we never meet like i never met phillip but to know that a fellow brother passed away brought tears to my eyes just reading the post. It is cool that hes checking on us to make sure we are all ok I sent him a pm saying how much all the boc missed him im sure hes read all the posts and im sure he appreciates it. But he didnt reply maybe he dont have a keyboard lol. Well everyone is sure gonna miss u phillip and i speak for all the members.

12. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif

yes this is his step-daughter and my mom and yes we are in tares over all these wonderful comments ya all are making on him.and i miss himand see and these people did too. thank you. melanie

13. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    We hope you know how much Phillip meant to us, and that you are in our prayers.

14. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    How does that saying go?

"Only the good, die young." And Deltalover, was definitely a good person. His posts attest to that, his blog, his life, his dreams, his accomplishments, etc. We talked about taking care of our parent. His Dad and my Mom. I always enjoyed reading his posts, rep comments and seeing that he was on by the +sign by his name, indicating I had a buddy on. (Deltalover+) I always knew if I wanted a positive post, then to look for his posts. He exuded a light, of warmth and sincereity. The BOC/SOC lost a great Brother when he went home.

To the Family/Friends :
    God needed an Angel in Phillip's knowledgeable areas, to help in Heaven. Love and Hugs from TN.

God bless.

Take care.
    Cheryl

15. Ever since I joined the BOC family I never realized how much a family we really are and how close we all are. With the loss of one of our own we are reminded how great our family is and the quality of people that are in this family.

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Melanie,
    I don't know if you remember me - but I'm the one the that road trip down with Phil to the Colorado River Gathering back in April (Bert).

I Just wanted to say Hi & that "Phil" was a "very special", "unique" & "exceptional man" that was "Respected" & "Loved" by myself and many of members of this Broad.

and I like the idea that your keeping his Dream of the B.O.C. alive. :big_smile:

so every now & then check in to the site & keep us all in line, because "Phil" is checking us out though you. :wink:

:worship: :0a23: "I'm going to miss him"
    (Bert & Phil)

You All Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

P.S.,
    Shaina:0010: is my Grandaughter

17. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    hi melanie,
    welcome to the BOC !
    it would sure be nice if you joined too.
    your dad has a special place in our hearts and
    it would be great to have a special part of him here
    through you.
    take care and may god bless you and ease your sorrow
    DRC

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    We all miss him and his great wisdom. Now he's watching over all of us from up above. Our own BOC angel. REST in PEACE PHIL. GOD BLESS!!

19. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Says it for me.:too_sad: :cry:

20. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    He will always be looking in on the post. Just like a few others.
    Pete