Deleware

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Deftones2015, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Deftones2015

Deftones2015 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am wondering where in deleware is a good place right now for cat's. I haven't been fishing in at least 5 or 6 years so I forgot quite a bit. If anyone would like to go fishin with me too that would be awsome.

Brian

2. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah so i have never fished down around this area but dave aka smokie869 was telling me about a place on the scioto river that was pretty decent down there. I was hoping to go this weekend but mike aka newfisherman prefers knox lake so i dunno what we are going to do. Either way you are welcome to come and remember some of what you have forgotten...glad to see you are back in the saddle tho!

3. Deftones2015

Deftones2015 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I still have to buy equipment haha, I got rid of all my stuff a while ago. What are some good brands of poles and reels? I can't remember the last pole I had. Man it has been a while haha, I'm almost embarrassed.

4. claymont

claymont New Member

State:
    ohio
    caught a small cat tonight at delaware resivor

5. Deftones2015

Deftones2015 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice, I haven't been able to make it out there yet, it's been raining so much. Still early in the year too. I really want to make a trip down to the ohio river a few times this yr.