Delaware comes thru again.

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Aug 6, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Spent a nice cloudy day on the delaware with a fella from work. Got us a few decent channels. Jim was happy as all get out to be catchin perch and dinks. He got me a good 3 dozen white perch to bring home for the bait tank and a couple of eels. Caught several small croakers as well. The heat made it a waitin game and the small rods kept us busy while doin it. LOL! The nicer fish were diggin fresh cut perch as well as eel. The perch croakers and eels were all caught on worm with a super lite spinnin outfit and a #10 circle hook. It was a good day with good company and tons of laughs. Next week I'm gonna take Phillycatcatcher out. Lookin forward to that adventure. LOL! I luve takein folks out on the river. They see sights that they just never knew exhisted. Todays highlite was watchin an osprey nail a fish outa the water and fly away with it hangin in its talons. Seen a bunch of muskrat at low tide also. Heres a couple of pics to bore ya. LOL!

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Holy crap whos the guy in that pic:crazy: Kinda looks like George but no beard LOL Nice channels buddy. That one pic reminds me of the time I was dared to eat a big chunk of bunker for $20 after a long night of beers:eek:oooh: I still get chills thinking about it :smile2:

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Big George:

When you are are decked out in your fishing attire, You are a sight for Sore eyes or you make my eyes SORE. OH HECK it is one of those things.

LMAO:

Gene

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George very nice pics, as aways.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    way to go George, keep the pics coming

6. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    way to go George, keep the pics coming

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Big George! Another fine report and photos! You set the standard by which all reports should be made! :cool2:

8. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Well hell, I'm a folk and I'd be glad to let you take me :big_smile: