Definition of Brotherhood

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Jan 25, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I looked up the definition of Brotherhood, and here is one of many that i found. Brotherhood is not something that is easy to define. I cant think of a good definition of Brotherhood, other than the feeling i get when I'm around good brothers and Sisters i know care about me.
    What makes this statement, touch my heart is the fact that I've never met a single one of you. This past week Ive had a lot of time to, think about each one of you. I know this may sound corny, but as I've laid in bed I've brought all of your faces into my mind and thanked you for your friendship. ( I did however have a little problem picturing JW--Every thing was pink and fuzzy ):smile2: Just kidding Buddy!!! Well sorta.:lol: I thought it would be nice if each one of you looked up a meaning of Brotherhood and posted the meaning that meant the most to you in the BOC Testimonial Forum. You guys and gals are the greatest thing that has ever happened to my wife and i. You folks have given me a new perspective on life and a new hope for our country. Thank you !!!!!!:smile2:

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    You say all that could be said Steve - There's not to much more to say, but "I'm just glad that I'm a part of it all"!
    :confident:

Nicely Said, :big_smile:
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great post Steve! I hope your feeling better!:smile2:

4. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    In a world full of messed up people its good to see and hear the good people of this brotherhood. good post

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Great post.

To me a "brother" is a person who will give you his/her all to help in whatever endeavor you have going. Be it helping you move, listening to you vent, answering your questions, or pointing out your faults. All the while being a true friend. There are many on here I consider friends.

6. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Great post...BOC is as good as it gets, full of good people, thanks.

7. tinlizzy

tinlizzy New Member

State:
    New York
    You are the best Honey, and I second all that he said.We love you all and send thank you to the brotherhood

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Splitshot,You Just said a Mouthfull Sir. I coulden't have said it Better ! The Bothers and Sisters here at the BOC.Don't come any Better Anywhere.And in case You Don't Know it, You happen to be ONE OF THEM !!! God Bless. Your Friend J.D.
    P.S.
    Hay Tinlizzy,You Might want to check Splits Meds Cause He's Gettin perty Mushy on Us.LOL.J.D.
    :go:

9. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    you said it all this is awonderful place of friends an brotherhood i found this place under a year ago have meet a few of you all an fished with a few an i wont to take the time to thank paul an the staff for this wonderfull place they have gave us

10. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    I am honored to be considered a sister to all on here...it is truly a warm and fuzzy feelin of accetpance and respect....I agree with jd...we are blessed to have you in here with us...and beth, i also agree with jd that u should check his meds...he is gettin awful sappy on us..just dont sound like himself. j/k....hope you are feelin better and are up and about soon.

11. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    We can't say it any better than you put it in your post Steve. I, feel the same as you, I havent met any of these brothers and sisters but I feel as I know a lot of them. They share part of there life with us, their family pics, their feelings, ect.... I'm looking foward to making some of the gatherings, and it will be an honor to meet as many as possible. Steve maybe we can fish together some day, who knows what the future holds.