defend ur broadhead

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by jarhead, Apr 12, 2009.

1. jarhead

jarhead New Member

State:
    ohio
    now that everyone picked a broadhead defend them? i shoot slick tricks they fly pretty good and i have completly embedded them into bone accidently shot threw a shed bounced it off railroad tracks shot it into the dirt and buried one into a cinder block where i had to bust the cinder block to get it out and out of all this i have never pulled one out that was bent broke or chiped try that with a rage

2. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    i shoot rage 2 blades, now id have to say the deer i have killed is either heart or lung shots, now that being said i hunted with my cousin last year, he using the same 2 blade system and i think he got 1 with a heart shot, 3 does with gut shoots that went 100-150yds, not the best shot but it got them down in a hurry and a nasty smell i have ever smelled lol. never had one not open and worked perfect for me and i havnt seen a better blood trail yet.

3. Txbluecatman

Txbluecatman Member

State:
    Texas
    I shot the magnus 4 blade buzz cuts. They fly with pinpoint accuracy with my field points, don't lack on penatration, are easy to get scary sharp, made in america, priced reasonably and come with a no questions asked uncondiotional full lifetime warranty on replacement.

What more could you ask for in a broadhead.

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I shoot Shuttle T-Lock broadheads. These have been the most accurate heads I've shot so far. I've taken 2 bear and many deer with these broadheads. I have shot these accurately up to 60yds and they grouped very respectively.

5. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Muzzy.

Simple design. Nothing to open or move (read Go Wrong)

Field tip accurate.

Relatively cheap.

Comes with practice blades. (very few others do)

Made in the USA.

There are many new advancements in broadhead design that make the ol muzzy design look outdated but like the old saying goes: if it aint broke... Ive never had any problems with them and will keep shooting them till I do.

6. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I used these for years and switched on a recomendation from a bow shop to Spitfires. Cant say anything bad about Muzzys. I have had 2 of them bury in the backbone of a deer. Pulled them out and used them again. Theyre tough broadheads for sure.

7. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i'll second, or third, the muzzys. the wounds on my deer were pretty impressive, and they are really accurate. i shoot the 125's because momma got me a bunch for christmas a couple years ago, and i haven't felt a need to change.

8. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    The 4 blade muzzy works for me. I like that they give you practice blades.