DEERCREEK LAKE 10-10

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ohio hilljack, Oct 5, 2008.

1. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    DREW AND I FISHED DEERCREEK LAKE TODAY FROM NOON TO EIGHT O'CLOCK. DRIFTED THE CREEK CHANNEL AND THEN MOVED OVER TO THE SIDE NEXT TO THE LODGE. CAUGHT 22 FISH ALTOGETHER THE BIGGEST WAS 7 AND 1/2 POUNDS CAUGHT ANOTHER THAT WAS CLOSE TO THAT. I WOULD HAVE LIKED FOR SOME OF THOSE TO HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN THE SUMMER WHEN WE WERE FISHING TOURNIES THERE. BUT THEY WILL STILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR SO MAYBE WE WILL GET LUCKY.. THESE FISH WERE FAT ,I MEAN IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE ABOUT TO EXPLODE...

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You have caught a ton of channel cats this year...good job!

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congrats.gonna head there tomorrow,see if i can get a few in.

4. Catmaster9786

Catmaster9786 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like a fun day full of a bunch of cats, what more could you ask for??

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Brother, when are you going to start telling me about these trips??:big_smile: Sounds like you all are really pinning down that lake fishing. Hopefully I am a quick learner.

Also it is looking like a few days before Thanksgiving and I will be stateside, not sure as nothing army is. But I am guessing 41 days...............but who is counting?? We will get some big ones this winter!

6. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    COME ON GUYS YOU DON'T NEED TO SLEEP BEFORE WORK. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 1-740-572-6167 LETS GO TONIGHT . PAINT CREEK CAMPGROUND DOCK 6 OCLOCK.

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Hey congrats on a good day an great catch there!