Deerassic Classic???

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rockbass, Jan 22, 2006.

1. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was wondering if anyone buys tickets and goes to the Deerassic Classic Giveaway at Salt Fork or not. I have not gone to it yet, but am buying a ticket this year;)

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I heard this is huge. Did they really give away a Hummer as a door prize last year?

3. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mellon- The tickets for this are 100 bucks for Saturday and you can also purchase a 50 dollar early bird drawing for the Friday..........in the early bird drawings, they will be giving away 2 of the new H3 hummers this year. They also draw for many other 4 wheel drive full size Trucks and Jeeps. Also a crap load of 4 wheelers, guns, bows, hunting trips, cash............ They also have a new side drawing they are doing this year for the first time. They are all vacations packs for hunting/fishing and what not I believe. I can get the list if you want. The proceeds go to the Whitetail Deer hall of fame.....And to top it off, it all happens at Salt Fork. Which means lots of great fishing to be done;)

4. THE CATKING

THE CATKING New Member

State:
    Cattinatti
    Man Rocky , that IS huge...... I remember a few guys from " Another " site talking about it..... THE CATKING !!! :)

5. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rick if you only saw the list of what they "give" away, you would be amazed.

6. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio