Deer Season Opening

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by bigcatmaniac, Nov 9, 2006.

1. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Well, as some of you know. this weekend is Missouris opening weekend for the firearms deer season. The past years myself and my father have had good years. I hope this year is no different, I also hope to be able to put up some pictures of some of the deer taken this weekend.

2. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Ethan good luck to you and your father. Count your blessing, my dad didn't enjoy it, so we missed some real quality time that I can never get back. Gentle breeze and ease to y'all. Be waiting for your follow up post.
    I still have to wait one week.

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    yes its 1 more week ontil opening season in Ind.just went out an seen a nice 8 pointer hope he is still around for open day good luck on your opening weekend

4. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    good luck to everyone and remember think saftey...

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Our high power rifle season start this saturday the 11th .

6. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    crazy kentucky folk and there high powered rifles, all we need here in indiana territory is a shotgun isnt that right bill? LOL im just kiddin man, use whatever your heart desires:lol:

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Heres another rifle, muzzleloader, and bow hunter. You Hoosier guys are just jealous that your state doesnt trust you with a rifle.:big_smile: JK
    I think somebody got the nice 8 I seen last year, havent seen him since. Oh well, Im sure Ill at least get another doe for the freezer.

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Good luck Ethan, and the rest of you guys. We still have one more week of Black Powder and then two weeks of rifle season here in the mountains of Virginia. In the eastern part of the state the season is open until after new Years, but they run dogs down there. That ain't really hunting....that's just shooting.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    You know how them "flatlanders" are! LOL:wink:

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Hope that's because he's a 10 or 12 pointer, now.