Deer hunting 1/25/07 pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Jan 25, 2007.

1. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Thanks for the pics, Sam!

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Some more good pictures. Lots of bucks in your area.

3. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    thanks for the pics....it looks like in a few years your gonna have a few nic bucks out there

4. greasemonkey07

greasemonkey07 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That nine point already looks like a mighty fine trophy. Great pics Sam.:big_smile_2:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing the pics Sam. It looks like the camera is the way to go.I use to get up early and climb up in stands and set for hours to see what was out there.:lol:

6. rednecksportsman511

rednecksportsman511 New Member

State:
    Birmingham, AL
    that 9pt will be a dandy come next fall

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    sam really like your setup on this one. i noticed the one bucks looks to have shed one antler. just wonering if you set this feeder hoping to find sheds at the location with the fence. i know of several sheds that have been picked up around fences like this. i went all year without seeing any bucks here at my house and in a two week period (rut)in november i saw 12 differnet bucks at my house but i havent seen one since. you should have some really nice deer next year if the cars dont get them. im still seeing them hit around here but i live close to a hwy. thanks for sharing

8. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Didn't put it there for the purpose of find'n sheds, although I hope I do, the feeder had been back in the woods a couple of 100 feet, but after hunt'n season was over I got lazy and moved it to the fence so I could just drive up to it and fill it up without crawling over the fence and carry'n a bucket of feed down in the woods to it, it holds about 25 to 30 pounds and this time of year they clean it out just about every night, took them about 3 days to make the move and go to really hit'n it again.

9. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Yay. the pictures are back. I've really been missing those! And that buck looks real good. I didn't see anything with horns, except that 1 horned 2pt, & yes, I shot him....it was a loooong year! Oh well, maybe next year. Thanks for posting those Sam. You help keep me going all summer!!:wink:

10. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good Future bucks. I'm not so much on the antlers but more of a poundage kind've guy, and they both have decent sized bodies.

11. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
    Here are a couple of decent bucks that come to my feeder in my backyard.

Attached Files:

12. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Thanks for sharing bro, don't know why those deer are more active at night.

Wheelmobile07

13. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks Sam. That 9 pointer will be a nice one next season. What did you get this season?

14. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Didn't kill anything this year, but had a great season. Saw lots of game, killed a few coyotes, could have killed several deer, but never saw one I wanted to kill, my son and son in law both killed enough to eat on so I didn't have to mess with cleaning one myself.

15. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Dale, those are great pictures, especially that first one! He is just beautiful! I sure hope someday I get a chance at something like that! Thanks for posting those.