deer creek

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bigcatman, Jan 27, 2010.

1. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    heading back over to deer creek spillway here in about a hour an see if i can catch me any suygueyes has anyone been over there catch any lately

2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Never fished it Man, Good luck This Morning though, Hope to hear a good report when ya get back!

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    not yet this year. I've been meaning to get over there and try my luck, just haven't found the time yet.

let us know how you do, there are some nice ones in there.

4. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    well i got back at around 6:30 this morning it was really cold the water is up almost to the sidewalk but i cought 2 fish one was almost as big as my biggest one ever but couple inchs short and a a nice small eating sized fish. im going back out friday night if any of yall wont to meet up over there hit me up ask for the number

5. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Congratulations on catching fish., and welcome to the BOC. Have not been to Deercreek yet this year, but wait till they fill her up and I'll make it my second home this year..

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    Yeah can't wait til it fills up. I live on that lake. Some good fishing there.

7. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    ya i love being out there when it filled up im out there almost daily myself but if any of yall are not doing anything friday me and a couple buddys are going out there if any of yall wont to meet up and fish a little

8. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    suygueye.jpg this is the biggest one i cought that morning 24 inchs and the other one was just big enough to eat

9. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    thanks for the updates,

10. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    nice man let me know next time you are heading that way i could meet ya in ashville bout 40 min. drive for me

11. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    sounds good to me i go almost every day over there but this weekend is takin cause of me still havin one deer tag left so im going to fill it with a doe i hope then ill be tagged out on the last couple days of season when is your best days to go cause i stay late most times when i go

12. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Buddy, I'll tell you what, you're to hardcore for me lol,lol. I'll wait till it's at lest 30 degrees out!!!!!!!

13. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    ya true but im used to it from sitting in a deer stand when its below zero so its nothing to me really to bad you got your poles all winterize other wise id say meet me out there to do some suygueye fishin

14. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Hell bubba, i got them cleand and lubed up, and put back in there boxs, i didnt even put line on them yet, there in there box and i put them all in a big bag and put them under the bed, as you know it's going to be a year or 2 before:crying::crying::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::bad::sick: i can get back into it hard core again.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  15. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    you big wimp! lol na im just playin bro.
    :snicker::waving::laugh1:

16. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    ya i no its sucks a little that your not going to be able to coe out to the river now that josh got a boat made for the river but well have it for when you can we are just going to brake it in really good before you can catch a big river cat on it lol!!!